SAFETY REPRESENTATIVE TRAINING COURSE
This course is to prepare staff for their role as Safety Representatives within organisations. Safety Representatives have the role of communication with fellow workers, mangers, safety committees and the Health and Safety Authority. They carry out risk assessments and site inspections. Given the wide range of duties attached to this role training is vital to its success.
Aim of Training
• To provide Health and Safety Representatives with the knowledge to carry out their role
• Health and Safety Legislation
• Safety Statement, Hazard identification and Risk Assessment
• Accident Investigation and prevention (including workshop)
• Safe System of work (Safety Communication, Permits, Procedures, rules)
• Role and Function of the Safety Representative
• Office Safety
• Machinery and Electrical Safety
• Noise and Lighting
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Communication Skills and planning and running effective Meetings
• Fire Safety and Emergency Response
• Work at heights
• Safety Signage
• Health and Safety Authority
This course is run over three days and involves some role-play and discussion
T: 094 9027587
M: 085 1391119
Copyright © 2008 Abaris Training Ltd.
Abaris Training Ltd.