1. How We Collect Your Information
We collect data when you register to our site or fill out a form.
When you register or complete a form you will be asked for your name and email address. Take note that you may also visit our site without going through the registration process.
2. Information We Collect
We collect personal information but only when you voluntarily submit it through registering to our site or when by filling out a form. This information may include name, email address, telephone number.
Non-personal information (such as demographic data regarding user IP addresses that have been clipped) is collected from all of our website visitors on a cumulative basis. This type of anonymous statistical data cannot be used to identify or contact you.
When you agree for it to be placed on the hard drive, the cookie may save your personal preferences so you do not have to constantly re-enter them or it may provide you with preferential content.
4. Why We Save Your Information
- Having visitor information is essential for us to properly identify our customers’ needs. When we understand our customers we can provide them with the best service.
- When we process your information we may use it for the following reasons:
- To provide you with the service you have requested
- To contact you in relation to the service you have requested
- To send promotional email about new offers or services which we think may be of benefit to you
- To customize the website in accordance with your preferences
- To respond to any communications we may receive from you
- For internal record keeping
5. LEARNERS /STUDENTS /TRAINEES DATA
We invite you to provide information to allow us to take steps at your request [or your organisations] prior to providing a training service and to provide the training and associated activities e.g. examination and certification.
This information will normally include your name, address, phone numbers, date of birth, email address and work history, training and education details and any other information you have chosen to include. It may also include your PPS Number, Course/Programme, Attendance Record, Certification Results, Training Registration Identifier, Training Location, Financial details relating to Allowances or Benefits, as identified by the appropriate Funding, Certification or Awarding organisation or your employer, and CCTV footage if you attend our premises. We will also keep financial details related to your payments history. In some cases we may keep a photo / video of all Learners /Students /Trainees.
5. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
- We may make non-personal information available to third parties as appropriate such as Tax, audit or other regulatory authorities that we have a legal obligation to share information with.
- Third party outsourced IT and data management providers where we have appropriate processing agreements or protections in place
- Outsourced service providers, where they are contracted to provide services to us and have agreed to meet our stringent data protection contractual requirements.
- QQI when you are completing a QQI course.
- IHF when you are completing and Irish Heart Foundation course
Your personal information will not be disclosed to third parties unless we have your permission.
6. Restricting the Collection of Your Personal Information
You may restrict the collection or use of your personal information by clicking the box by the form on our website that signifies that you do not want your information to be used for direct marketing, you can also complete this on your course registration form. If you have previously consented to us using your information for marketing purposes you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you should you change your mind.
8. Confirming, Updating and Removing Personal Information
Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2000 we are obliged to update or remove your personal information if you inform us of any changes. You may have your personal data updated or you may find out what personal information we have stored by emailing email@example.com
Take note that any such requests may be subject to a small fee.