HEALTH & SAFETY
HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING
This course is to provide staff and management with the information to ensure that their place of work is a safe place of work. It can be tailored to suit the particular requirements of any organisation.
Aim To ensure that all staff at all levels have the knowledge to ensure their place of work is safe. To ensure that all staff understand that Health and Safety is everybody’s responsibility
Course Content Health and Safety Legislation – Safety, Health and Welfare at work Act 2005 Safe Work Practices to include:
• Machinery / Equipment Safety
• Use of chemicals in the workplace
• Personal Protective equipment – Responsibility to wear same
• Working at height (if required)
• Fire Safety, types of Fire extinguisher, Causes of Fire etc.
• Safety Statements
• Risk Assessment
T: 094 9027587
M: 085 1391119
Copyright © 2008 Abaris Training Ltd.
Abaris Training Ltd.